BH-60DLLCHigh-speed, three-side-seal, automatic pouch making machine [ with zipper sealing unit ]
Dual-servo for film feed drive and one-servo
for heat-sealer vertical drive
Maximum pouch making shot:
- 240 CPM (three-side-seal pouch making)
- 200 CPM (zipper seal bag making)
- *Pouch making capacity depends on film material and thickness.
Beautiful finish for an appealing pouch
- Totani’s original water-cooled sealing plate is used in the zipper seal unit to give a beautiful finish to the pouches.
- Three main lengths are available to accommodate your specific use and available spaces.
- Available with future options such as the cutter control system and the cutter servo drive.
he addition of a zipper point seal heat-sealer extends the length of the cross heat-sealer frame of the BH-60HVLLC by 400 mm more than the standard BH-60D model *1.
A 4-servo model *2 can also be supplied with an extra servo for the feed drive system.
Totani's exclusive "Water-cooled sealing plate" is used in the zipper seal unit to give a beautiful finish to the bags. This "water-cooled sealing plate" ensures stable zipper bag making at 240 CPM.
The maximum cycle per minute described is verified under the certain conditions.
Actual production speed may vary depending upon materials and others.
Please consult with sales dept. for further information.
Pouch Making Sizes and Shapes
Zipper pouches 2-line, three-side-seal pouch making
(1- line pouch making is also possible)
|W (Pouch width)
||:60 mm to 300 mm
|L (Pouch length)
||:120 mm to 300 mm (2-line pouch making)
240 mm to 550 mm (1-line pouch making)
Maximum pouch length is controlled by equipment fitted to cross heat sealer unit and effective length of cross heat sealer unit. Therefore, the maximum bag widths shown above are not the pouch making capacity with full equipment.
**See page 4 for three-side-seal pouch making.
*Bag sizes referenced above utilize optional devices.
Pouches for Dry food, Gummy candy, Candy, and etc.