- Operation Adjustment/Management
User-friendly interface of Totani's NC Computer can be used to enter the conditions of bag making with ease and manage them.
Overview and Feature
There's a limit to remembering the data for proper adjustment, written notes are a nuisance, subject to error and inconvenient. Just seeing a data print-out would be convenient and easily kept but it would be good if the machine could remember and it didn't have to be entered.
- Enter/confirm conditions for bag making on one CRT.
- 31 types of bag making data (for CRT display) can be stored and easily reproduced next time the same bags are to be made. An option to save up to 200 sets of bag making data is available.
- The screen contents can be copied to the printer at any time (even during bag making) for keeping and reproducing bag making conditions.
- An additional function for continuous print-out of printing pitch measurements enables pitch errors in printing, and printing on the film after laminating, to be analyzed.
* The information on this site is subject to change without notice.