HK-90VHigh-speed, side-weld, automatic bag making machine
One-servo for film feed drive,
one-servo for hot knife vertical drive,
one-servo for catching drive
Maximum bag making shot: 250 CPM
- *Bag making capacity depends on film material and thickness.
Change bag size in no time at all
- Special heat sealer prevents hot knife from warping.
- Optimum stacker speed and unwind dancer roller speed set and adjust automatically.
- Loss Prevention feature that automatically raises hot knife at the machine stop and lowers the knife back down at machine start, to prevent unnecessary heat damage to the film.
- It can convert bags that are large in height but small in width.
- The hot knife assembly is carefully "bend free" designed to cope with heat.
- Stacker and dancer speed is automatically adjusted.
- The hot knife assembly is automatically raised and lowered in accordance with machine start and stop. It contributes not only to preventing material damage, but to safe operation.
The maximum cycle per minute described is verified under the certain conditions.
Actual production speed may vary depending upon materials and others.
Please consult with sales dept. for further information.
Pouch Making Sizes and Shapes
Half fold fusion bag making
|W (Bag width)
||:80 mm to 500 mm
|L (Bag length)
||:300 mm to 900 mm
*Bag sizes referenced above utilize optional devices.
Household goods, Fresh vegetable, and etc.