HK-65VHigh-speed, side-weld, automatic bag making machine
One-servo for film feed drive,
one-servo for heat-sealer vertical drive
and one-servo for catching drive
Maximum bag making shot: 360 CPM
- *Bag making capacity depends on film material and thickness.
An essential for side-weld bags
- Special heat sealer prevents hot knife from warping.
- Optimum stacker speed and unwind dancer roller speed set and adjust automatically.
- Loss Prevention feature that automatically raises hot knife at the machine stop and lowers the knife back down at machine start, to prevent unnecessary heat damage to the film.
- On-board AC servo drive film feed allows for 360 CPM*, the world's highest for intermittent feed pouch making machines.
- On-board AC servo catching unit provides outstanding bag stacking.
- On-board AC servo motor controlled vertical movement of heat-sealers allows sealing times to be set independently of film feed.
- Optimum stacker speed sets automatically, The dancer unit speed also adjusts automatically.
- In-line conveyor timer needs no adjustment.
- Heat sealers are lowered automatically on start-up and raised automatically on stopping, so no lever operation is needed. No risk of film being scorched by the thermal cutter.
The maximum cycle per minute described is verified under the certain conditions.
Actual production speed may vary depending upon materials and others.
Please consult with sales dept. for further information.
Pouch Making Sizes and Shapes
*Bag sizes referenced above utilize optional devices.
Household goods, Fresh vegetable, and etc.