BH-60DLLSCHigh-speed, three-side-seal, automatic pouch making machine
[ with stand-up pouch and zipper sealing units ]
Triple-servo for film feed drive and one-servo
for heat-sealer vertical drive
Maximum pouch making shot:
- 240 CPM (three-side-seal pouch making)
- 240 CPM (standing pouch making)
- 200 CPM (zipper seal pouch making)
- *Pouch making capacity depends on film material and thickness.
Superior finish for a clean look
- Totani’s original water-cooled sealing plate is used in the zipper seal unit to give a beautiful finish to the pouches.
- Three main frame lengths are available to accommodate your specific use and available spaces.
- Available with future options such as the cutter control system and the cutter servo drive.
This four-servo machine is the BH-60D three-side-seal machine fitted with a standing pouch unit and zipper seal unit as well as an extra feed drive servo.
Standing pouches with zipper can be made at 240 CPM.
The maximum cycle per minute described is verified under the certain conditions.
Actual production speed may vary depending upon materials and others.
Please consult with sales dept. for further information.
Pouch Making Sizes and Shapes
Standing Pouch with Zipper 2-line pouch making
(1- line pouch making is also possible)
|W (Pouch width)
||:60 mm to 250 mm*1
|L (Pouch length)
||: 120 mm to 290 mm (2-line pouch making)
240 mm to 540 mm (1-line pouch making)
|G (Bottom gusset depth)
||:20 mm to 45 mm (70 mm*2)
|A (Bottom punch diameter[Standard])
*1 Maximum pouch length is controlled by equipment fitted to cross heat sealer unit and effective length of cross heat sealer unit. Therefore, the maximum pouch widths shown above are not the pouch making capacity with full equipment.
*2 For bottom gusset depth over 45 mm the wide longitudinal heat sealer (90 mm wide) is required. With the standard 60 mm wide longitudinal heat sealer the normal maximum bottom gusset depth is about 45 mm.
*3 Bottom punch equipment with a hole pitch of 30 mm can be used as 2-hole bottom punch equipment.
** See page 4 for three-side-seal pouch making,page 6 for standing pouch making and page 8 for three-side-seal with zipper pouch making.
*Bag sizes referenced above utilize optional devices.
Pouches for Retort Food, Refillable detergent, Dry food, Gummy candy, Candy, and etc.